MD Travel Clinic, Inc. is a leading provider of travel medicine and vaccines. We are located in Mountain View, in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Our patients are from all the cities of the bay area including San Francisco, San Jose, Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Woodside, Portola Valley, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Fremont, Milpitas, Cupertino, Campbell, Los Gatos, etc.
Payment in full is requested at the time of service either in cash or by debit/credit card (Visa/MasterCard).
MD Travel Clinic, Inc. is not contracted with any insurance companies, however we will provide you with an itemized statement containing all billing codes and information necessary to submit your own claim. Many insurances do not cover travel medicine services. You should consult your health plan for specific details. We can accept direct payment from your employer for business related travel if this is arranged in advance.
Travel Health Consultation Services (includes visit, prescriptions, and follow-up email, telephone calls)
- Group or family (per person)
- first vaccine
- second and subsequent vaccines
- As vaccine manufacturer’s and resellers frequently change their prices we pay to acquire the vaccines, our vaccine fee schedule is subject to change at any time.
- We participate in vaccine group purchasing plans in order to provide lower costs.
- We strive to provide fair and competitive charges.
- You may elect to receive all or some of your vaccines with another provider.
- Current Vaccine Price List (subject to change); you may call to verify.
Follow-up telephone calls or emails regarding initial consultation are included at no extra charge.
You may email non-urgent questions even during your travel with an expected reply within 1-2 business days depending on time zones. Please do not email any urgent questions.
For any more urgent medical advice during your travel, we can arrange immediate contact with the physician through our 24 hour answering service. In addition to urgent telephone consultation, we are offering telemedicine interactive audio/video consultation via your web-enabled device (laptop, tablet, smartphone etc.) Additional charges may apply.
Sick visits in returned traveler’s are generally scheduled in the Infectious Disease Clinic of Dr. Howard L. Rice, MD. The ID clinic accepts most commercial insurances including Medicare and PPO plans. We do not accept Medi-Cal or HMO plans. We have a discounted fee schedule for those without insurance.